These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and LowLife Products Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by LowLife Products Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to LowLife Products Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
Links to other websites
5. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of LowLife Products Ltd or that of our affiliates.
6. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
7. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
8. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that LowLife Products Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. LowLife Products Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
9. Whilst LowLife Products Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
10. LowLife Products Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
11. LowLife Products Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
12. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
13. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
14. To the maximum extent permitted by law, LowLife Products Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
15. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
16. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
17. These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
18. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
19. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
20. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
21. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
LowLife Products Ltd details
22. LowLife Products Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10120984. whose registered address is 15, Park Grove, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK11 8AS and it operates the Website www.low-life.co.uk. The registered VAT number is 266633483.
You can contact LowLife Products Ltd by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
23. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods purchased from LowLife Products Ltd
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under the normal use during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, LowLife Products will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance, with the exception of products or parts which are exempt from this warranty as described in ‘What does this Warranty not cover’
What will we do to correct the problems?
LowLife Products will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts
How Long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from LowLife Products is 3 years from the date of purchase. A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in materials or workmanship
Colour fading, yellowing or clouding of the finished panel surfaces
Damage occurring to canvas material
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.